Milton Disinfectant Fluid (2x5L)

In stock
£62.70 £52.25
UOM Name
  • Can be used in multiple areas
  • Kills bacteria, fungi and viruses in 15 minutes
  • Non-toxic, unperfumed and food safe formula
  • Accredited to: EN1275, EN1276, EN13697 and NFT72180
  • 2 x 5ltr
  • Details
    Milton Disinfectant is a professional antibacterial solution used for generations in hospitals and homes to sterilise surfaces and baby items. Clinically proven to be non-toxic, it's an unperfumed, food-safe liquid disinfectant suitable for work surfaces, floors, walls and utensils. Milton disinfectant liquid kills 99.999% of bacteria, fungi and viruses and is a non-tainting product that is trusted the world over for its effectiveness and multi-purpose use.
  • More Information
    More Information
    Pack Quantity Pack of 2
    Product Type Disinfectant
    Brand Milton
    UOM Name 2x5Ltr
  • Reviews
    Write Your Own Review
    Only registered users can write reviews. Please Sign in or create an account
  • Downloads
    33-024-Milton Disinfectant.pdf

    Click Here to Download