How to stay “Covid Secure” when re-opening this April | JanSan UK
For many, it’s the first time open for 97 days – and quite simply, we’re thrilled! However, for many reopening after a period of closure does not come without its challenges - and with new, more stringent social distancing and cleaning requirements, it’s never been more important to stay ‘COVID secure’.
Here is how:
- Check your risk assessment. Do you have the appropriate deep cleaning equipment for end-of-day cleaning, or should a positive case be identified?
- Social distancing. Are customers 2m apart? Are you using signs, matting, and floor markers to reinforce your message? Where maintaining the full 2m is not possible, install Perspex barriers to minimise infection spread.
- Is everyone wearing a face mask? Put signage at every entrance to reinforce your message and – as a bonus – keep a spare box handy just in case someone has forgotten.
- Make hand hygiene a priority. Place sanitiser bottles at every entrance or – even better – install one of our outdoor sanitisers stands to keep sanitisation front of mind (and front of house…!).
- Ensure surfaces – especially high touchpoints and ‘shared’ areas, e.g., tables – are frequently wiped down with a disinfectant/virucidal solution effective against coronavirus, for example, our Antiviral Disinfectant.
Putting infection control measures in place not only helps to minimise the risk of contracting coronavirus but also gives your customers confidence in you and your service. At a time when many are apprehensive about the risk of infection spread, these measures are vital to your business’s livelihood. So, in summary: identify where the risk of transmission is high, implement an appropriate solution and be prepared to deal with every eventuality – this way, it’s a win-win for everyone.
Our Recommended Covid Essentials
Covid-19 Essentials: Why Does The UK Trust JanSan?
It’s simple: we aim to offer a better, faster, more comprehensive choice of cleaning products including washroom supplies; wiping cloths, soaps and skincare, cleaning chemicals, mopping and floor care, cleaning equipment and waste management products. From automatic sanitiser dispensers and wall-mounted bulk fill dispensers through to sanitise gels and disinfectant surface wipes, our inventory of hygiene and covid-response products allow our customers to enter the new normal with added peace of mind. Orders for in-stock items received by 3 pm Monday to Friday are sent using next day delivery with free postage on orders over £50 (ex VAT) to the UK mainland.
All product pricing contained in this blog was accurate and correct at the time of publication. All prices are subject to change with fluctuations in the market and JanSan reserves the right to amend product pricing at any time. Please consult our Terms & Conditions to learn more.