16" Floor Pads (Pack 5)
- 16" Floor Pads
- Open web design
- Lie parallel to the floor
16” Floor Pads with which the user can tailor to their specific cleaning needs, made in a variety of colours to indicate each pad's distinct function. The floor pad's open web design promotes self-cleaning, minimises loading on machinery and allows for easier maintenance. Its long lasting, layered design allows pad fibres to lie roughly parallel to the floor for improved performance. Each pad is made from an abrasive mixed with resin globules, impregnated completely through pad for optimum cleaning performance.
- Black is used for heavy-duty stripping with standard speed machine, use on rough and reinforced concrete, tiled floors and natural stone.
- Green is for light stripping and heavy scrubbing with standard speed machine, use on thermoplastics, rough and reinforced concrete, tiles and stone.
- Blue is used for light scrubbing and spray cleaning with a standard speed machine, use on thermoplastics, concrete, tiled floors and natural stone.
- Red is used for spray cleaning with high-speed machines, used on thermoplastics, concrete, tiled floors and natural stone.
- White is used for polishing, with spray brushing method with high-speed machine, use on thermoplastics and protected floors.
More Information Pack Quantity Pack of 5 UOM Name Pack 5
Write Your Own Review